Converting Inquiries into Sales and RentalsSignature Worldwide
Converting Inquiries into Sales and Rentals
All available course dates
Converting Inquiries into Sales and Rentals
By managing the customer experience through the delivery of exceptional customer service, you can generate additional revenue and set your company apart from competitors. Using fun and inspiring activity-based training, your front-line team will learn to better focus on the needs of your customers and drive revenues.
Converting Inquiries into Sales and Rentals is a unique training program, customized to the construction equipment industry, that demonstrates the why and the how of providing legendary service, while behind the counter and on the phone. It gives your team the skills and tools to deliver an exceptional level of service at every rental, parts, and service touchpoint.
Our highly experienced trainers are experts in onsite and virtual course delivery and converting incoming inquiries into sales.
Signature Worldwide's course will help participants:
- Convert incoming inquiries into sales and rentals.
- Build consistency in your customer service interactions.
- Strengthen relationships with your customers by asking the right questions.
- Identify up-selling and other sales opportunities.
- Deliver long-term results through a comprehensive reinforcement/sustainment program.
- Increased sales
- Consistency in service standards
- Increased level of professionalism
- Clear expectations for delivering legendary service
- Greater employee confidence
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Increased customer satisfaction
Inquire about on-site or live virtual training for your team!
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for converting incoming calls or in-person inquiries
to rentals or sales, including:
- Inside Sales Counter Staff (Rental, Parts, and Service)
- Customer Service Representatives
- Parts, Rental, Service Managers
- Branch Managers
- General Managers
- Welcoming activity and overview of the session.
- Characteristics of exceptional service are reviewed and ways to create a legendary impression are discussed.
What's in it for Everyone?
- Review value of delivering legendary service-benefits to the employee, benefits to the customer and benefits to the company.
- Listen to recorded phone calls and identify the customer service skills that were effectively used and areas where improvement is needed.
Calling the Competition
- Make phone calls to competitors and critique the services and skills used.
Connecting with the Customer
- Insuring that the interaction starts in a positive and professional manner.
Discovering and Gathering Information
- Tips and process for ensuring understanding of customer's needs.
- Practice role plays and other activities to apply the skills.
Closing and Selling Strategies
- Identifying additional sales and rental opportunities through up-selling and cross-selling. Build techniques for securing the business.
- Practical role plays and other activities to apply the skills
- Discuss the components of Signature's reinforcement program.
Course delivery details
- This training is available via an instructor-led virtual classroom using Zoom or onsite at your location.
- Both training options are delivered by a highly experienced Signature Worldwide trainer.
Please request more information from Signature Worldwide about dates and pricing.
Why choose Signature Worldwide?
Our 30+ years of experience includes training over 36,000 businesses in 50 countries
98% of our customers would highly recommend Signature Worldwide to others
Fun, engaging and inspiring training solutions that improve our clients’ ability to acquire and retain customers
About Signature Worldwide
Global Customer Service and Sales Training You seek customer service and sales training to help your teams effectively cultivate, engage and nurture relationships with customers. But does your training partner have depth of expertise in your industry? Signature Worldwide does....
Contact this provider
President & CEO David Turner is here to answer your questions.
Average rating 4.9Based on 52 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training