Want to write an article for findcourses.com?
At findcourses.com, we are dedicated to helping individuals and companies grow and develop through professional training. We are always looking to bring our visitors new content that:
- Inspires someone to grow and develop themselves
- Helps companies build a case for offering their employees more training and development opportunities
- Gives specific information about the benefits of professional training
- Offers unique insight and advice relating to learning and development
- Showcases original research on learning and development
Do you have an idea for an article that meets one or more of the criteria above? We want to hear it!
We only publish articles that are relevant and interesting to our users. Follow the guidelines below to ensure that ensure that your article idea is suitable for our site
We are looking for articles that:
- Give our users real case studies of people that have sought out professional development training that has helped them in their career or in their life
- Give our users real case studies of organizations that have set up great learning initiatives for employees
- Feature original research and statistics related to professional training, learning and development, corporate learning, and learning culture
- Offer expert insight into new trends and developments within professional learning and development
- Have an inspirational angle relating to one or more fields of learning
We are not looking for:
- Listicles of commonly known information
- Articles that are heavily focused on marketing your own products
- Badly written articles
- Articles with no attributed author
We do not mind:
- Articles that subtly promote your services in the body of the text
- Articles should be a minimum of 700 words and a maximum of 1,200 words.
- If your article includes a statistic, idea, or statement from another source, you should give that source credit by linking. We recommend that your article link out to at least two authoritative sources other than your own site.
- Articles should include an author bio (max 300 words) and an author image (500px by 500px)
- You are welcome to submit up to 4 images with your article (940x560 px) and we recommend you submit at least 1. These images must be licence free or owned by you. We reserve the right to choose whether or not we use these images.