Selling to C-Level and VP-Level Executives™
Selling to executives requires an understanding of their unique set of business values, and the ability to gain access at that level. Our Selling to C-Level and VP-Level Executives program teaches you how to reach, relate to, sell to, and build business relationships with the CEO, CFO, COO, and other senior executives. This program presents proven techniques to get through to executives, engage them using their language, create business cases to justify the investment in your solutions, and build executive relationships you can leverage to orchestrate a bullet-proof sales campaign. Selling to VP and C-Level executives can be challenging. But for anyone who’s up for the challenge, the rewards can be amazing! Learning to sell higher and wider within accounts will help you: Grow your average deal size Accelerate your customer’s buying process Close more business at higher margins
Who should attend?
- Sales Representatives
- Strategic Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales Executives
The Learning Objectives for this comprehensive program include:
- Get past gate-keepers and learn the five key strategies to get through to hard-to-reach executives.
- Understand executive-level business challenges for the CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, and other senior level executives.
- Identify business drivers and corporate objectives that you and your company can impact.
- Create a rock-solid C-Level value proposition to differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Demonstrate domain expertise and business acumen by learning to speak like an executive.
- Position your offerings as solutions that deliver specific, measurable business results.
- Prepare and deliver a world-class sales presentation that is worthy of executive audiences.
- Obtain executive sponsorship for the discovery process and a commitment to act on the findings.
- Establish a joint plan for a process of mutual discovery and a shared definition of success.
- Obtain executive-level sponsorship and a commitment to joint partnership.
- Earn trust and build long-term executive relationships.
For a detailed outline of course content, click here:
About our President
Bill Stinnett, president and founder of Sales Excellence, Inc, is a thought leader, best-selling author, and one of the most engaging and in-demand sales teachers in the world today.
With over 25 years of experience in complex business-to-business sales, Bill regularly speaks, trains, and consults for some of the world’s largest and most highly-respected companies including Verizon, General Electric, IBM, Microsoft, Metso, Ansell, and Continental AG as well as a variety of smaller companies from a wide range of industries.
Mr. Stinnett is the author of two best-selling books: Think Like Your Customer (McGraw-Hill 2005) and Selling Results! (McGraw-Hill 2007).
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Sales Excellence - The Cutting Edge of Sales Force Transformation
The success of any sales organization rests on the shoulders of its sales force and leadership teams, and those individuals must invest in their career development to be equipped for the evolving challenges they will meet. While the volume of...
Find out more about this Selling to C-Level and VP-Level Executives™ course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team