Clarifying Performance Expectations
Constant change is part of the fabric of today’s workplace. It’s no wonder that some days employees and leaders alike feel overwhelmed and are not quite sure where to focus next. To be successful in this environment, employees need to understand what’s expected of them, what success looks like, and where to apply their time and energy to create the most value. Clear performance expectations provide employees with the guidance they need to focus and re-calibrate their efforts regularly.
Through this program, leaders will learn to:
- Identify important opportunities to set and/or adjust performance expectations
- Conduct collaborative expectation-setting conversation with employees
- Maintain ongoing dialogue about what success looks like and the work that’s most important
- Keep expectations current and aligned in response to changing conditions
- Clarify performance expectations in a way that taps into employee motivation and commitment
Who should attend?
The audience for Clarifying Performance Expectations is first level leaders, or mid-level leaders who would benefit from revisiting these foundational skills.
Included with the Alliance Membership or available as a solo course by request. Please click the button below to discuss efficient pricing.
AchieveForum is democratizing leadership development.
At AchieveForum we empower people to lead successfully in turbulent business landscapes. From in-person instruction to digitally enabled experiences, we are the human touch that drives leadership success, not just leadership know-how. Organizations today face an overwhelming leadership challenge. Demand...
Find out more about this Clarifying Performance Expectations course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team