Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Conducting Effective Performance Reviews--3-Day E-Learning or Onsite Course
This three day Conducting Effective Performance Reviews course allows participants to sharpen their skills related to setting goals and objectives, for both supervisors and employees. Central to employee development, well-executed performance reviews assist in career planning and allow employees to grow professionally.
This course is offered onsite in order to be adapted for specific organizational needs or in an e-learning platform to promote flexibility for students. By the end of Conducting Effective Performance Reviews, participants will be able to
- Identify the impact and importance of the performance review process for employees.
- Collaborate with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Developed observation, feedback, and communication skills
- Coordinate an effective interview process and the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- Be familiar with how to make the performance review legally defensible.
Who should attend?
Conducting Effective Performance Reviews is suitable for professionals responsible for administering evaluations of employee performance. There are no prerequisites required.
This three day Conducting Effective Performance Reviews course covers the following topics:
- Performance Appraisals Done Well
- Errors We Make
- Types of Performance Reviews
- The Performance Management Process
- Goals with SPIRIT
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Setting Standards
- Creating a Performance Development Plan
- Feedback and Communication
- Listening Skills
- Communication Strategies
- Giving Feedback
- Accepting Criticism
- Planning the Interview
- The Interview
- Goal Setting Role Play
- Providing Feedback
- Appraisal Preparation
- The Interview
- Maintaining Performance
- Handling Performance Problems
- The Part Where Someone Gets Fired
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Performance Management Checklists
The cost for this e-learning course is $425. Request more information to find out more about pricing for holding this course in-house.
Mainstream Corporate Training-- Engaging Professional Development
Committed to providing quality training that is essential to personal and professional growth, Mainstream Corporate Training helps learners maintain a competitive advantage through consistent and effective training programs. As information continues to develop our lives both personally and professionally, Mainstream Corporate Training has...