This 2-day course stresses the importance of establishing clear expectations and performance measures and providing ongoing feedback to ensure effective employee performance. The course provides information and practice in writing performance elements and standards. Course activities include self-assessments, small group exercises, games, and discussions to ensure that participants acquire key skills for managing performance.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Describe the steps in a performance management model.
- Develop performance objectives and measures that employees can use to manage their own performance.
- Learn when to establish performance expectations and when to intervene when performance is less than expected.
- Understand the impact of organizational culture and informal expectations on performance.
- Monitor and diagnose performance problems and help individuals who are falling short of performance expectations.
- Give feedback to sustain and improve employee performance.
- Plan and conduct a performance review.
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...