Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for.
Velocity Knowledge is known for:
- Providing excellent training every time
- Customizing training to the exact needs of the customer
- Delivering training when it is needed
- Supplying training that delivers great results
- Offering training at a competitive price
The professionals working at Velocity Knowledge have helped all of the Federal Government Agencies, both military and civilian, as well as almost every Fortune 500 company achieve success. From this experience, the instructors have learned to always listen to the customer and deliver exactly what they're asking for.
Velocity Knowledge offers classes, as well as Managerial and IT trends and topics that are both arising as well as completely established. Participants will be taught by expert instructors who have learned these topics, used them, taught them, and utilized them in the workplace.
Velocity Knowledge's approach to training is unique and individualized to each client. First they start with a concept and recommend a series of topics and then they consult with the client and their team to create a class that fits their specific needs. Every class is hands-on and delivered in a timely, informative, practical and fun way that results in accomplishment, satisfaction, and a valuable transfer of knowledge.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Velocity Knowledge delivers the greatest return on investment by clearly understanding your learning objectives, environment and processes, and then tailoring training programs that best meet your exact needs.
We offer client-specific customized training and project-based learning and mentoring programs on-site, focusing on specific aspects within the following broad topics:
- Information Technology (e.g. AppDev, Mobile, Cloud, Microsoft, Virtualization, others)
- Project Management (e.g. PMP, Agile, Risk, etc.)
- Business Analysis (e.g. Process Modeling, Root Cause, etc.)
- Leadership (e.g. Team Building, Conflict, Supervisory, Employee Engagement, etc.)
- Business Communications (e.g. Writing, Presentation, Negotiation, etc.)
- Certifications (e.g. Microsoft, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000, etc.)
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Retail & Consumer Services
Technology & Software