Performance ManagementProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
In its broadest sense, "performance management" is what every good manager does every day: makes sure employees know what they need to do to achieve the organization's goals, checks to make sure the employees are doing those things, praises employees for doing the right things, and uses constructive criticism when that is not the case. A formal performance management system simply makes sure all those management tasks get done consistently across an organization. This introductory-level course considers these varied elements of performance management. Earn SHRM and HRCI credit while mastering these important elements of human resource management.
- Explain the value of a performance management system
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of different performance appraisal methods
- Conduct a performance management interview
- Describe various performance-based incentive strategies
- Apply organizational development practices alongside individual performance management
- Describe the process of Management by Objectives
- Apply methods of quality management to products and services
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team