Leading People to Maximize Performance
This course targets owners and managers of SME's, who's daily task is to lead people to maximize their performance in their jobs, minimizing conflicts and mistakes.
Lack of employees efficiency, most of the times is blamed on the Leadership. This course is will focus on helping managers creating conditions that allow employees to develop their abilities and behaviors to become outstanding workers.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is useful for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- The human factor in management
- Why leadership is an emerging role of all managers
- Defining motivation
- Value, attitude, and behavior
- The theory of Needs from Abraham Maslow.
- Empathy and considering others needs
- The theory X and theory Y from Douglas McGregor.
- Trust and Control
- The two Factors theory from Fredrick Herzberg.
- The importance of positive thinking
- The theory of Expectancy.
- Team concepts
- Hackman's and Oldham's viewpoints
- Leadership development in organizational concept
- Job enrichment
- Job rotation and enlargement
- Manager's role
- Things to do to motivate staff
- Managing different people
- Difficult circumstances
Certification / Credits
- Define work motives from a management perspective
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with
- Describe job enrichment principles
- Describe the manager's role in motivating employees
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate employees.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...