Performance Evaluation & KPIs Workshop (Corporate Training)
When an employee knows the systematic relation of his/her actions to the overall company vision and goals, they will realize how important it is to provide more dedicated input. Such a systematic relation will need to be evaluated and re-emphasized. That is when the need for KPIs as tool for regular performance evaluation emerges. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for quality assurance and improvement. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop benefits all levels of Management executives, Team Leaders, HR Managers, Front Line and Middle Managers, Consultants, HR Specialists and HR recruitment consultants.
- Principles of human performance
- Definition of quality
- Applying quality in human performance
- The sub-conscious level and its role in performance
- Challenges in quality management
- Relating work to vision!
- Communicating about quality
- Defining standards
- Set your own standards
- Characteristics of a standard
- Tools for quality assessment and management
- What are KPIs
- The proper use of KPIs
- Action plans for quality management using KPIs
- Resources for quality management
- Stakeholder involvement and communicating your quality management practice
- Developing a matrix for KPI ranking and scoring
- Analysis of quality assessment data
- Integrating total quality concept in human performance
- Direct observation
- Using secondary sources
- Interview guides and checklist development
- Continuous performance quality control and management
- Participatory practices for performance quality assurance
- Working with resource limited and insecure areas
- International examples from other industries
Certification / Credits
- Biases of human performance
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards and indicators for performance management
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...