The TRACOM Group
TRACOM offers next-level soft skills training to help all employees succeed in the modern workplace. This training supports the development of ‘social intelligence’ which encompasses the most important soft skills for holistic personal and professional development.
- Social Style develops effective communication skills.
- Adaptive Mindset teaches people to become resilient when faced with challenges and maintain a positive mindset when dealing with change.
- Behavioral EQ helps people build empathy skills so they can better understand and manage the emotional dynamics across teams and organizations.
- Personal Agility shows people how to access their creative thinking skills to unleash innovation.
Why choose The TRACOM Group?
Research shows that 85% of financial success is attributed to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) while only 15% is due to IQ.
92% of SOCIAL STYLE training participants developed more positive relationships as a result of SOCIAL STYLE training.
80% of Resilience training participants agreed the training helped them remain flexible when things change.
Achieving Social Intelligence requires developing skills in four core areas most essential to workplace success:
SOCIAL STYLE for Communication:
- Boost communication to enhance collaboration
- Establish rapport with others
- Work effectively with everyone
Adaptive Mindset for Resilience:
- Reduce fear associated with workplace change
- Overcome negativity that undermines progress
- Develop techniques for managing stress
Personal Agility for Innovation:
- Jumpstart creativity and innovate
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Create positive change organization-wide
Behavioral EQ for Emotional Intelligence:
- Understand emotions of yourself and others
- Enhance empathy among employees
- Build strong relationships at all levels
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Retail & Consumer Services
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Technology & Software
Awards and Accreditation
Top 20 Assessment and Evaluation Company
Provides training in more than 20 languages
Provides training in over 95 countries
Works with Fortune 500 Companies
Millions of Global Users