Introduction to Social Style (Virtual)
The Introduction to Social Style program can be delivered in 3.5 to 4 hours. It provides a solid understanding of behavioral differences and teaches strategies to apply SOCIAL STYLE® and Versatility knowledge.
Upcoming start dates
1 start date available
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
- Understand the difference between behavior & personality
- Discover the four patterns of behavior we call SOCIAL STYLE
- Learn how each Style prefers to communicate and interact
- Recognize how others see your SOCIAL STYLE
- Multi-rater assessment identifies your Versatility & blind spots
- Practice identifying Styles of others to begin applying Versatility
- Be able to apply Style knowledge to increase your Versatility
- Participate in interactive exercises to apply the skills learned
- Gain access to application tools to use after the training
Contact this provider
You may also like...
Leadership Skills for Supervisors
AMA - American Management Association