Leadership Expertise and Employee Retention
This Leadership Expertise course is one of the Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. This selection of courses has been created for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who are looking to be more effective at leading themselves and others.
In this course, participants will study five units that will provide them with the following expert skills in leadership:
- Depth and Breadth of Knowledge
- Confidence in any Situation
- Leadership Credibility
- Hiring the Right Talent
- Retaining the Right Talent
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Depth and Breadth of Knowledge
- Self-examine your knowledge base
- Identify opportunities for development in depth of knowledge “categories”
- Flag opportunities for expanding your breath of knowledge
Confidence in any Situation
- Examine Strength’s Theory
- Five characteristics of a strength
- Build strengths’ confidence for any situation in four ways
- Apply strategies for managing weaknesses
- Why credibility is the core of effective leadership
- How credibility is earned and maintained
- What to do when your credibility as a leader is challenged or diminished
Hiring the Right Talent
- The costs of poor hiring practices
- Utilize a hiring checklist
- The elements of an effective job description
- Six essential legal requirements
- Six self-questions before making an offer
- Guidelines for running the interview
- Evaluate a job applicant’s suitability and eligibility
Retaining the Right Talent
- Apply a five-part system to R.E.T.A.I.N employees
- The bottom line for employee retention
- Implement the single greatest motivator for workplace performance
Request information using the form below for pricing
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 4.5
Valuble information we as managers take for granted
I knew that I was being passed over for promotions so I needed to learn how to develop my leadership skills. This course gave me that and more—I now have the confidence to speak...
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...