Introduction to Social Style (In-person)
The Introduction to Social Style program can be delivered in 3.5 to 4 hours. It provides a solid understanding of behavioral differences and teaches strategies to apply SOCIAL STYLE® and Versatility knowledge.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
- Understand the difference between behavior & personality
- Discover the four patterns of behavior we call SOCIAL STYLE
- Learn how each Style prefers to communicate and interact
- Recognize how others see your SOCIAL STYLE
- Multi-rater assessment identifies your Versatility & blind spots
- Practice identifying Styles of others to begin applying Versatility
- Be able to apply Style knowledge to increase your Versatility
- Participate in interactive exercises to apply the skills learned
- Gain access to application tools to use after the training
Why choose The TRACOM Group?
Research shows that 85% of financial success is attributed to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) while only 15% is due to IQ.
92% of SOCIAL STYLE training participants developed more positive relationships as a result of SOCIAL STYLE training.
80% of Resilience training participants agreed the training helped them remain flexible when things change.
Average rating 5
Although soft skills can be hard to measure, we seen many positive results from the program. SOCIAL STYLE will be a key focus for continued leadership development and sales trai...
I see the leadership team using SOCIAL STYLE and Versatility to help establish the desire to understand others. I already see it being used in meetings and interactions. The dev...