TRACOM’s Building Adaptability in-person training program helps learners overcome their Negativity Bias by adapting to the fast pace and constant change that causes unnecessary stress.
- Learn how Negativity Bias impacts thoughts and behaviors
- Practice strategies to overcome that bias
- Multi-rater assesses Resilience skills as perceived by others
- Impact of Style on Negativity Bias and Resilience skills, if learner has existing SOCIAL STYLE® profile
- Interactive exercises, discussions and videos included for skill development
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This Program Covers:
- The Negativity Bias that most often affects you
- How that bias prevents you from adapting to change
- Practice specific skills to overcome the Negativity Bias
- Get an accurate view of how well you apply these skills
- How Style impacts Negativity Bias and skills to overcome it*
- How people deal with stress in specific work scenarios
- Participate in interactive exercises to apply the skills
- Construct personal action plan to increase your adaptability
- Gain access to tools to further your skills development
*If learner has existing SOCIAL STYLE profile
- Profile Report: Multi-Rater Adaptive Mindset Assessment
- Training Materials: Building Adaptability Participant Workbook
- Application Tools: Resilience Navigator
Course delivery details
Why choose The TRACOM Group?
Research shows that 85% of financial success is attributed to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) while only 15% is due to IQ.
92% of SOCIAL STYLE training participants developed more positive relationships as a result of SOCIAL STYLE training.
80% of Resilience training participants agreed the training helped them remain flexible when things change.