Free Webinar: Change Makers- The Evolving Leaders of the Future
The future of work has been changing, and fast. Organizations worldwide are realizing the value achieved by changing their ways of working to become more adaptable, more experimental, and more innovative. This strategic realization is requiring a fresh reflection on who the future leaders are and a fast shift toward scaling a new mix of leadership qualities.
The leaders of this hybrid future will invest in building a trust currency. They will need to build an adaptive mindset, free themselves from the dogma of “this is how we’ve always done it,” and focus on making an immense sustainable impact while using digitization to scale the value delivery of the change efforts. This future of work is projectized, fluid, and requires servant leaders who enable their team members to be empathic and who create a culture where team members feel safe to express their diverse views openly and experiment often and fast.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- Skillsets for leading change initiatives
- The adaptability attributes of the evolving leaders around experimentation, resilience, integrating, and connecting
- The culture of tomorrow’s leading organizations
- The strategic role of the project economy in creating and sustaining value
- The leader’s role in creating a clear focus for the future organization
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...