Change Management for Leaders
The one constant you can always count on is change. This course will help you develop the necessary skills to plan and execute a successful change management campaign. Your people will have fear and apprehension, we will guide you how to empathize with them and help them see the positive aspects of Change Management. You will be introduced to various tools and processes that help implement change across your organization. We have five Change Management courses available in this series that focus on understanding change, how to initiate and lead change, stages of change transitions, the best way to communicate through change transitions and leading non-stop change. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You either work as a leader such as Team-leader, Project-leader, Departmental Leader or is a Leader-to-be.
We have five Change Management courses available in this series that focus on:
- Understanding change
- We will help you to understand the difference between leading and managing change. The big challenge is how people will respond to change in their various roles. We will help you to apply general guidelines for an effective change transition. You will understand how to communicate the reasons for change, involve the correct people in the change process, create effective teams and communicate regular updates on the progress.
- How to initiate and lead change
- You will be an example and catalyst for the change process. If people note that you are against the change you will not meet your desired goal. This course will help you to focus on implementing six targets for change and what the outcome will look like. You will learn an approach to initiate change following five criteria for worthwhile results.
- Stages of change transitions
- We will teach you a model for leading and managing the four stages of change transition. Each stage will have very specific tasks and steps associated to ensure you achieve your desired result. Understand where you are currently and where you want to be in the future. Create a plan for reaching your goal based on what’s needed and wanted. Your plan will be tested on this journey and you will need to be ready to respond to any situation. At the end you will need to evaluate the outcome.
- The best way to communicate through change transitions
- Humans does not react well to change. We will look at the dynamics of human nature and change with a climate for cooperation. How do you get people out of their comfort zones but without pushing them too far? Understand how to communicate in each stage of the change transition journey to get buy-in.
- Leading non-stop change
- During the change management process, you will have various obstacles on this journey. Let us help you to understand how to anticipate and plan for obstacles. Building trust will be key during this process. Follow our guide to improve the trust between yourself and the team during this process.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification: Leadership Development Skills
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...