Emotional Intelligence for Professionals (Blended Learning)
Emotional Intelligence, also known as EQ, helps us to manage our lives and our interactions with others thereby contributing to both personal excellence and greater leadership capabilities.
A recent study of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development in the UK (CIPD) says that: ‘Nearly as much as 80% of the reasons why careers are derailed can be traced to weaknesses in Emotional Intelligence.’
- Why Emotional Intelligence is very important for your career
- How to integrate a regular Emotional Intelligence practice
- How emotions, EI and mindset connect and their impact on your results
- Practical Emotional Intelligence Techniques that help you develop strong Emotional Intelligence habits
- Apply Emotional Intelligence tools in managing yourself and your relationships with others successfully
It has become increasingly apparent that people with high levels of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) are more successful in business and in their professional lives than those who just have high levels of “traditional intelligence”.
This course is also available as an e-Learning only course.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- St. Paul
To achieve the Certificate in Emotional Intelligence, learners must achieve following modules:
- Defining and understanding Emotional Intelligence
- The Emotional Intelligence framework
- Managing emotions and mindset
- Practical steps to develop Emotional Intelligence
- Techniques to build Emotional Intelligence skills
In the coaching session, you will get additional work material to understand how you can implement the key learnings in your life. The Certified Chart Coach will ensure will ensure you solidify and can apply your new knowledge.
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...