Enhance your coaching skills and capabilities using emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence coaching reveals the unique working of your emotional realm.
The field of coaching has grown considerably in recent times. Coaching equips people with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to fully develop themselves to be effective in their commitment to themselves, the company, and their work. It can be used in a variety of ways, for example, getting past an impasse, removing a stumbling block or drawing out and building on strengths.
Emotional Intelligence is the science and practice of good emotional awareness and self-management. Successfully applied in the workplace it accounts for greater success than intellectual capabilities.
Emotional intelligence coaching is a very powerful form of personal leadership coaching that's both discreet and trusted demonstrating what good looks like both an emotional and on a practical level.
Emotional intelligence coaching not only reveals the unique working of your emotional realm but also directs you to your untapped potential and to where you've been holding yourself back. It's a very powerful form of personal leadership coaching that's both discreet and trusted.
Emotional intelligence coaching builds personal skills by demonstrating what good looks like both practically and on an emotional level. It brings together tried and tested coaching techniques within the construct of emotional intelligence.
Empathy is a fundamental component of emotional intelligence. Using empathy builds trust and keeps conversations focused on increasing performance and employee engagement.
The GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) Model is a well-respected tool in coaching and this is explored to improve your questioning and listening techniques. It demonstrates the power of coaching through the use of a structure that enables questioning to flow conversationally and in a logical sequence.
Other techniques are covered including a process to coach using emotional intelligence and help others discover their emotional intelligence.
The course provides foundational elements of leadership, enabling learners to practice and develop the skills required to be effective coaches.
The fundamental concepts of coaching and emotional intelligence will enable you to gain a practical understanding of how to apply these leadership fundamentals in your professional and personal life.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
This emotional Intelligence course is designed for anyone in a leadership position in an organization who is interested in improving their coaching skills.
You will be responsible for leading and managing groups of people to achieve outcomes and enhance performance.
- Generally, this course attracts human resources, sales and marketing, training professionals, corporate executives, leaders, managers, supervisors and coaches.
- This course will not be of interest to you if you manage processes and tasks with little focus on the people involved.
You should have an interest and understanding of coaching and emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively.
- A keenness to learn about coaching and how to work with emotional intelligence - yours and other's emotional intelligence.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your emotional intelligence skills.
- Introduction to the Course
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Navigating the Complex World with Coaching
- Tools for Effective Coaching
- Practical Activity: Gaining Experience of Coaching
- Coaching using Meta-Programs
- Developing Emotional Intelligence Through Coaching
- Assessing Emotional Intelligence
- Quiz: Test your Coaching Knowledge
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
This course is for you if you work with people as a leader or manager and are looking at ways to help improve performance by developing emotional intelligence through coaching.
Simple, to the point, no-nonsense and effective advice on workplace coaching with emotional intelligence.
- Investigate a set of tools that will set you apart from other coaches and put your coaching in a completely different league.
- Explore how people would benefit from a coaching approach in a variety of circumstances.
- Discover ways to develop your coaching and your emotional intelligence skills.
- Relate to people better engaging with them at a deeper level.
- Evaluate how coaching with emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes with people.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Average rating 4.7
This is definitely one for the books! It was an amazing experience going through this course!
Yes, it has really opened my mind to being more empathetic and become more aware of the importance of truly listening.
Very Informative. Really helped me rethink a few things and look at things in a much better light.
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...