Leading with Emotional IntelligenceAMA - American Management Association
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
All available course dates
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
This course uses an integrated competency approach to help you develop this crucial skill. You’ll get hands-on opportunities to practice and apply methods for consistently using EI as a leader. Attend this seminar so you can influence and motivate your organization’s workforce to new heights of achievement.
Who should attend?
Senior managers and leaders who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.
- Recognize and Consciously Use Emotional Data to Create and Maintain Productive Workplace Relationships and Team Environments
- Manage and Adapt Emotional Behaviors That Impact Leadership in a Variety of Workplace Situations
- Integrate Empathy to Promote Strong Relationships
- Apply Collaborative, Inclusive, and Creative Communication Practices
- Gain Emotional Insights to Understand and Implement Change
- Implement Emotionally Intelligent Motivational Skills to Achieve Team Results
Integrating Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Competencies
- Recognize the Impact Your Emotionally Intelligent Interpersonal Communication Skill Has on Your Colleagues
- Apply Emotionally Intelligent Speaking and Listening Skills to Leading
Achieving Emotionally Intelligent Personal Influence
- Assess Your Personal Credibility Quotient to Authentically Influence Others
- Apply Empathy as a Powerful Influencing Strategy When Planning a Coaching Session
- Analyze Resistance Through the Lens of EI to Identify Alternative Influencing Approaches
Creating Emotionally Intelligent Inspiration
- Categorize Your Present Strengths and Liabilities When Seeking to Inspire Others
- Apply Skills to Inspire Using Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Stories
Encouraging Emotionally Intelligent Collaboration Practices
- Describe Collaboration as an Emotionally Intelligent, Relationship-Based Activity
- Identify Different Types of Leader or Colleague Inquiry That Strengthen Relationships and Creativity
Managing Change with Emotional Intelligence
- Describe How Emotions Impact People’s Attitudes Toward Change
- Identify Communication Skills That Leaders Can Use to Move Past Colleagues’ Resistance to Change
Attaining Healthy Conflict with Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize the Central Role That Relationship Development and Maintenance Play in Achieving Healthy Conflict
- Apply Strategies for Cultural and Communication Awareness When Leading
- Identify Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Communication Strategies to Create and Sustain Healthy Conflict
Leading Emotionally Intelligent Teams
- Analyze Your Team’s Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Assess Your Team’s Stress Level and Mood to Remain Optimistic and Productive
- Apply Emotionally Intelligent Mindfulness Practices When the Whole Team or a Single Team Member Experiences Stress
Bringing It All Together
- Synthesize Emotionally Intelligent Competencies to Address Complex Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2745
- AMA Members: $2495
- GSA: $2363
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.8, PDCs: 18, PDU: 18, PHR: 18, PMU: 18, SPHR: 18
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...