Leading Through Change | Live Instructor Led ClassProject Management Experts, LLC
Leading Through Change | Live Instructor Led Class
All available course dates
Leading Through Change
In today’s business environment, the pace and sources of change are multiplying. In order to adapt, people and organizations look to those they trust for guidance and support – those in leadership positions.Leader/managers can identify and address the questions and concerns of team members, provide a direction for moving forward, and communicate strategies to continue to meet strategic and project objectives. Those in leadership positions play a vital role in seeing that team members understand the benefits and new opportunities brought about by the change, as well as to embrace and progress through the change.
Module 1: Introduction to Change and the Leadership Role within this Context
- Define ‘change’
- Review the role of the “nominal” leader
- Review common sources and cause of change
- Explore common responses to change
- Examine the individual and team responses to change
- Activity: Case Study 1
Module 2: Change Models and strategies
- Review reasons a change response fails
- Explore communication as a tool for calm and coordination
- Examine the Force Field Tool
- Forming a partnership for a change response
- Inspiring a shared vision
- Creating a sense of urgency
- Activity: Case Study 2
Module 3: The Leadership and Management Roles
- Review the responsibilities of each role
- Recognize the leader/manager is also a human being in a work role
- Examine responsibilities to the team
- Examine responsibilities to organization
- Activity: Case Study 3
Module 4: Strategies to Embrace Change
- Review strategies to remove obstacles
- Explore strategies to identify and build on successes
- Review the importance of creating and celebrating early successes
- Examine strategies the anchor and normalize change responses
- Activity: Create an individualized plan to apply the course content at work
Module 5: Summary and Next Steps
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...