Strategies For Effectively Leading Through Change
As a leader, have you ever asked yourself:
- What do I say to my team members to help them through times of change?
- What is my role in the change process?
- What do I need to do to plan for the change implementation?
- How do I respond to change initiatives when I am not aligned with the change?
You are not alone. Every organization experiences some form of change to requiring varying degrees of organizational transformation in order to survive a rapidly shifting environment. Many leaders and employees struggle to keep up with the pressures to respond to demands of the changing economy. The process of change can bring stress to even the strongest organizations. Strategies for Effectively Leading through Change is aimed to assist leaders on how to identify and address the typical questions and concerns that employees raise during times of uncertainty, as well as how to use appropriate change strategies and corresponding behaviors to address employee responses to change.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers, project managers, supervisors and team leaders who want to become more effective when leading people through change initiatives.
This course has no prerequisite.
Understanding the Change Process
- Change Leadership Defined
- Barriers to Change
- The Need for Change
Your Role in Leading Change
- Roles in the Change Process
- Understanding Your Role as a Change Leader
- Change Leader Checklist
Responding to Reactions to Change
- Reactions to Change
- Acknowledging Your Own Reaction
- Change Model
- Mitigating Change Resistance
- Understanding Individual Responses
- Adapting Your Communication
- Stakeholder Change Analysis
- Announcing Change Initiatives
Proactively Planning for Change
- Best Practice of Leading Through Change
- Planning Your Approach
- Action Planning
Certification / Credits
This workshop will give participants strategies to optimize success when leading teams through change initiatives. By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify barriers to change and develop plans to manage them
- Assess different reactions to change, including your own
- Determine the appropriate change strategies to use and corresponding behaviours to address employee concerns regarding change
- Proactively plan change communications to build commitment
- Apply best practice techniques to lead teams through change
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...