Versatility in Action (OnDemand)
The Versatility in Action eLearning program is a 1-hour self-directed program. The program refreshes learners’ ability to determine a person’s Style and adjust to each Style’s need to work more effectively with them.
Upcoming start dates
1 start date available
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This Program Covers:
- A review of the four Styles and their key characteristics
- The practice of identifying the Styles of others
- Understanding your behaviors and potential blind spots
- Learning how to improve in all four sources of Versatility
- Participate in interactive activities to apply skills being learned
- Develop a Versatility Action Plan to improve specific relationships
- Versatility Check-Up identifies how you currently adapt to others
- Personalized feedback on what to work on to improve Versatility
- How to use SOCIAL STYLE Navigator® to meet others’ needs
Contact this provider
You may also like...
Executive Personal Assistant Advanced (Corporate Training)
Convertas Management Consultants
United Arab Emirates