Professional in HR - InternationalLEORON Professional Development Institute
Professional in HR - International
All available course dates
Professional in HR - International
Why HRCI Certification? The HR Certification Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide. Through the combination of formal education and experience, adherence to high ethical Standards, demonstrated knowledge and achievement through exam and a renewed commitment to continuing professional development, certified HR professionals enhance their credibility and the organizations they serve. 120,000+HR professionals worldwide proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
This course is also offered in-house training and as distance learning.
Who should attend?
Who Should take the PHRi?
Human Resource Professionals/ Practitioners around the Globe that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A minimum of 1 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a high school diploma or global equivalent
Day One - Module 1
Hr Administration &Amp; Shared Services
Day One And Two - Module 2
- Hr Information Management
- Talent Acquisition
Day Three - Module 3
Talent Management &Amp; Development
Day Three And Four - Module 4
- Talent Management &Amp; Development
- Compensation, Benefits And Work Experience
Day Four - Module 5
Compensation, Benefits And Work Experience
Day Five - Module 6
Employee Relations And Risk Management
Certification / Credits
Benefits of Certification
- Help you earn credibility and respect in your field.
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your salary. Certified professionals earn up to 18% more than their non-certified peers.
- Prove your willingness to invest in your own development.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Improve your skills and knowledge
- Represent your personal achievement.
- Build confidence in your knowledge of the profession.
5 Key Take Always
- Use HR metrics and prepare reports to analyse HR issues
- Collect information about employees’ work experiences by conducting final exit interviews before employees leave the organization, and conduct surveys about employee attitudes, work conditions, or diversity issues
- Develop basic training programs
- Provide information about an employee’s compensation package, company benefits and coordinate activities to support employee remuneration programs
- Support managers in developing job descriptions and keep records of job requirements and provide contact between recruiters and hiring managers
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...