HR Skills™: Leadership and HR
The Human Resources department of an organization manages its people, which makes it key to organization success. This course will address the leadership aspects of HR: devising and implementing strategic planning and upholding an organization's core values, developing talent and future leaders within the organization, recruiting and maintaining a diverse workforce, creating an inclusive environment, and being ready to handle crises. The course will offer HR professionals strategies and best practices for implementing these important leadership functions.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the meaning and importance of Human Resources Management
- Identify the role of HR in strategic planning
- Explain how HR leads change within an organization
- Define how HR creates a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Identify how HR fosters talent and leadership development
- Explain the value of succession planning
- Recognize the importance of HR in ethical leadership
- Define values-based leadership and explain how it works
- Explain how a company can overcome an ethical crisis
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 2 HRCs / 2 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...