Human Resources AuditingConvertas Management Consultants
Human Resources Auditing
All available course dates
Human Resources Auditing
Preparing for and conducting an internal HR audit across the range of HR policies and procedures to enable the organization to meet its strategic objectives. By attending this course, you will be able to describe the principles of HR audit, apply the principles and practices, identify the contribution of HR and its functions in a context, create an HR audit report and within this organizational action plans for the audits and the recommendations emerging from this.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically designed for business managers, leaders, HR professionals and internal audit teams engaged in auditing HR, its functions and impact for the benefit of the business as a whole.
Experiences and perceptions of being audited
- Getting people's heads in the right place about audits
- The short and long term benefits of HR
- Why and when to conduct an internal HR audit?
The role of the auditor
- The process of auditing step by step
- Prepare for an audit: Useful techniques
- How to be audited – tips for the organization
- Creating a culture and attitude of audits as tools for continuous improvement
The Contribution of the HR function
- The contribution to legal compliance
- The contribution to added value
- The contribution to competitive advantage
- The impact of HR Management on business performance
Financial and non- financial audits of HR
- Auditing Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS), resource
- management, compensation and benefits
- Auditing talent management, training, learning and development, employee services
- The role of the Balanced Scorecard in auditing HR
Evaluating and auditing the HR function
- Approaches to evaluation: comparative, statistical, external versus internal, compliance
- Methods of evaluation: process versus output criteria
- Types of performance measures
- Evaluation criteria
- Practical methods of evaluation (collecting, collating and analyzing information)
- HR benchmarking
Reporting on the audit
- Drawing conclusions
- Identifying recommendations
- Creating an audit action plan
- Checking validity
- Following-up the audit findings
- Identifying and developing a house approach to evaluating the effectiveness of its own HR function
- Relating this to other internal and external audits. Identifying common ground
- Identifying the different needs of other internal and external audits and how these will complement the in-house approach to auditing HR
Certification / Credits
- Identify and apply appropriate approaches and techniques to collect and analyze critical HR information
- Learn how such analysis can be used to improve the quality and effectiveness of reporting
- Identify potential weakness by exposing poor/inadequate policies and procedures and make recommendations
- Prepare for and conducting an internal HR audit across the range of HR policies and procedures in order to enable the organization to meet its strategic objectives
- Measure the effectiveness of such procedures to impact the bottom line and the organization's strategic objectives
- Influence HR professional colleagues and managers within the business in order to gain their buy-in to the process and practice of HR audit, and in so doing promote their role as strategic business partners.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...