Value Stream and Process Mapping
This course teaches participants various methods for mapping business processes. It includes 16 hours of classroom instruction and two to four hours of online assignments (varies by individual). Through experiential instruction, discussion, group activities and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to identify a business process, read and create process maps and document the process.
*Corporate College is located near Cleveland in Ohio.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of process and systems
- See a system as a whole rather than a collection of departments or discrete pieces
- Use process maps, system maps and other useful flowcharts to document key business processes
- Describe relationships between different entities, functions and processes
- Understand and identify areas for process improvement
- Mobilize for process change and quality improvement.
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team