Stakeholders and Managers Four-Hour Bundle (Online)
This online, self-paced, four-course bundle is intended for individuals that are looking to gain more stakeholder and manager skills.
- Leading others through change
- Managing changing project requirements
- Systems thinking - How to solve problems so they stay solved
- Case studies in project management
(6 months to complete course)
Leading Others Through Change
- Lesson 1: Explore the change
- Lesson 2: Activate the change
- Lesson 3: Create the plan
- Lesson 4: Transition the change
- Lesson 5: Be an effective leader
- Lesson 6: Review
Managing Changing Project Requirements
- Lesson 1: Baselining requirements
- Lesson 2: Managing changing requirements
- Lesson 3: Using traceability
- Lesson 4: Conclusion
Systems Thinking - How to Solve Problems So They Stay Solved
- Lesson 1: What is systems thinking and why does it matter?
- Lesson 2: Systems thinking language and tools
- Lesson 3: Pitfalls to avoid
- Lesson 4: Applying systems thinking in the workplace
- Lesson 5: Conclusion
Case Studies in Project Management
- Lesson 1: The heart of project work
- Lesson 2: The bigger picture
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...