The Experienced Manager Certificate Program
The Experienced Manager Certificate is a 6 ½ day program designed to provide a tailored development experience for seasoned supervisors to mid-managers. The program focuses on elevating skills and behaviors critical to supporting senior leadership in connecting and communicating business strategy back to the day to day. Fine tuning leadership skills and behaviors will help to further engage, inspire, and drive teams and results forward.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Warrensville Heights
- Building Process Excellence
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership: Create a Shared Vision and Strategy
- Dynamic Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership: Execute Your Team’s Strategy & Goals
- Leading At the Speed of Trust
- Ongoing Performance Management
- Practical Problem Solving
- Team Excellence
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...