Becoming a Team Player
Teamwork is critical to an organization's productivity and profitability. Teams solve problems better and accomplish tasks faster. Each individual on a team has unique qualities that make that team stronger and more effective. Learning what those qualities are and what role they play on the team will help to create an environment of trust and success.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define what a team is and the traits of a good team member.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of being on a team.
- List the fundamental roles on a team and identify their role.
- Recognize when to use a team approach.
- Describe strategies to build trust in teams.
- Define the stages of team development.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs.
This course is part of the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...