The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Foundations
Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors and skills that align individual capabilities to strategy. Understand how to balance the demands on your time, work more effectively with others and self-renew. Learn the timeless principles of human effectiveness that propel you toward greater maturity and performance. The 7 Habits Foundations program will help ensure strong individual performance at all levels. This is a one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People 4.0.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Assume full accountability for results.
- Identify what matters most in work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...