Plexus: ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training for Occupational Health and Safety
This three-day course provides internal-audit team members with the knowledge to interpret and audit occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system requirements, based on the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 19011:2018.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Who should attend?
Prerequisite: (Recommended) Basic knowledge and/or work experience in applying ISO 45001:2018 and management system auditing experience.
Who Should Attend:
- Internal auditors of an OH&S management system
- Health and safety compliance managers
- Managers of the OH&S management system
- ISO 45001:2018 implementation team members
- Engineers and labor safety technicians, and other members of the OH&S management system team
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and rationale for the creation of ISO 45001:2018 compared with OHSAS 18001.
- Perform a context analysis to identify stakeholder needs relevant to the organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S system management definitions, terminology and fundamental concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the responsibilities of senior management for effective implementation of the OH&S management system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to plan for the implementation of the occupational health and safety management system based on risk-based thinking.
- Demonstrate an understanding of operational planning requirements related to routine and non-routine situations, support functions and the working environment.
- Identify and take advantage of occupational health and safety opportunities.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...