ISO 45001:2018 Executive Overview
This live instructor-led 4-hour virtual course gives an overview of the structure and requirements of an effective occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), explains related key terms and definitions, reviews the ISO standardized high-level structure, and covers how management will be audited and how the Management Review provides a strong foundation for the OHSMS.
Upcoming start dates
1 November, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Review of the Standard
Certification / Credits
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Understand the terminology of OHSMS management systems
- Explore the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of ISO 45001
- Understand the Process Approach Methodology
- Understand Risk Based Thinking in relation to the standard
- Understand the requirements of compliance obligations and evaluation
Why choose DQS Academy?
Our trainers are experienced auditors who have experienced what it takes for companies to implement systems that foster continuous improvement.
Our Academy offers smaller class sizes and multiple formats for each course to provide an effective working environment for learners.
The training we provide helps to foster a culture of excellence and competency, enabling growth from within.
Contact this provider
Within the overwhelming world of “managing” management systems, DQS Academy offers responsive training solutions to enable you to turn systems from uninspiring tasks into a culture of advancement. DQS Academy, part of DQS Global, the trusted certification body known for...