Coaching for Accelerated Performance
Coaching for development recognizes the need for employees to feel committed to their work and helps managers and other leaders encourage individual performance as a means for increasing engagement and, ultimately, productivity. In this session, participants will learn the key elements of building a successful coaching relationship and how to best implement a coaching framework. They will also discover tools for assessing employee commitment levels to determine the most effective coaching response for a variety of situations.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of coaching.
- Recognize why coaching is resisted.
- Use a model to assess performance potential and develop an appropriate coaching response.
- Apply a coaching process to successfully deal with performance issues and develop mutually agreeable improvement plans.
- Identify the characteristics of effective feedback, using a mirroring technique to provide both positive and negative feedback in a coaching situation.
- Determine when it is appropriate to use “quick” coaching versus “in-depth” skills/results coaching.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs.
This course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate Program.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...