Coaching and Mentoring for LeadersChart Learning Solutions
Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders
This Coaching and Mentoring course is one of the Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. These courses have been created for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who are looking to become more effective at leading themselves and others.
In this course, participants will study five units that will teach them how to coach and mentor other employees in their leadership role. They are:
- Scheduling Smarts
- Finding Hidden Time
- Maximizing Productivity
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Getting and Giving Help
- The challenges to getting the right help
- Applying guidelines for help
- Four techniques for getting effective help
- Recognize gender differences help needs
- The benefits and challenges of formal and informal mentoring
- Self-evaluate your mentoring readiness
- Utilize characteristics of effective peer mentors
- Eight types of peer mentoring moments,
- Three mentoring behaviors to avoid
- Steps for formal peer mentoring
- The benefits of peer coaching
- The behaviors of effective peer coaches
- Four partnering roles of peer coaches
- The GROW question model for sequencing a coaching session
- Four stages of self-coaching
- The role of self-control in personal motivation
- Resolving balanced dilemmas
- Twenty techniques for self-control
Giving and Receiving Feedback
- The difference between feedback and feed-forward
- Criteria for ineffective and effective feedback
- Two types of effective feedback
- Effectively receive feedback
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created an online learning methodology that increases performance and...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training