The 7 Habits for Managers: Essential Skills and Tools for Leading Teams
Successfully leading a team takes a unique and different set of skills than those of an individual contributor. It’s hard to be a good boss! Many leaders and managers have been promoted due to their individual competence and performance but may struggle when it comes to leading and managing people. The 7 Habits for Managers: Essential Skills and Tools for Leading Teams is an intensive, application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership and its execution. Perfect for both new and experienced frontline managers, this two-day program will provide the mindsets, skills and tools to help managers meet today’s management challenges.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Achieve extraordinary results by executing consistently.
- Develop an outcome-oriented mindset.
- Eliminate energy and time-wasting tendencies by focusing on and executing team goals with a weekly planning cadence.
- Lead teams that are motivated to perform through a shared expectation and accountability process.
- Create an atmosphere of helpful give-and-take by taking the time to fully understand issues and give candid and accurate feedback.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills by seeking out differences and new and better alternatives.
- Tap into the highest and best contribution of everyone on a team by unlocking the total strength, passion, capability and spirit of each individual.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...