Process Management: Applying Process Mapping to Analyze and Improve Your Operation
You can develop the best business strategy and hire the best talent but without the right process management you could still fail!
This process management seminar provides you with proven tools to successfully implement business improvements including process mapping techniques…documentation of standard operating procedures…and value-added vs. nonvalue-added activity analysis to successfully implement process management improvements.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify process management improvement opportunities
- Manage bottlenecks to enhance workflow and productivity
- Determine if nonvalue-added operations should be outsourced
- Use process management to know where excess levels of inventories can be reduced or eliminated
- Achieve more realistic and effective scheduling based on process lead-time data
- Know how each process relates to the whole operation
Who should attend?
Senior and midlevel managers responsible for process mapping and process quality improvement…industrial engineers, IT analysts and design specialists and VPs of manufacturing.
This training course will cover:
- Critical success factors for process management improvement projects
- Issues: business process elements…typical business processes… measuring and controlling performance
- Using project management techniques to improve processes
- Process mapping: collecting the data
- Analyzing the data and identifying desired improvements
- Why standard operating procedures (SOPs) are important
- Cultural and organizational issues and barriers
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1984 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team