The Manager's Guide to Business Literacy Skills
Develop a well-rounded knowledge of the way a successful business operates.
How You Will Benefit
Get the job done by developing your skills in managing projects, supporting the financial goals of your organization and leveraging the benefits of diverse and inclusive teams.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- Diversity and Inclusion: Understanding the Impact
- Building a Customer-Focused Strategy
- Creating and Presenting Operational Budgets
- Diversity and Inclusion: Creating an Inclusive Culture
- AMA’s Legal Guide for Managers and Supervisors
- Project Management Skills for the Accidental Project Manager - A Basic “How-To” Approach
- HR 101 for New Managers
Certification / Credits
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...