The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars, on-demand courses, webcasts, corporate and government solutions, and research. Organizations worldwide, including 90% of the Fortune 500, turn to AMA as their trusted partner in professional development.
AMA is a membership-based, non-profit educational association that offers Individual membership, Corporate membership, eMembership, and Student membership to suit your needs. AMA Membership plans offer benefits such as preferred pricing, access to the AMA Quarterly, Talent Playbook, surveys, complimentary webcasts, and research on up-to-the-minute industry trends.
Use code XHPC for a free AMA eMembership!
Core areas of study available through AMA
- Analytical Skills
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Business Enhancement Skills
- Business Excellence for Women
- Business Writing
- Certified Professional in Management™ (AMA-CPM™)
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Excel® training
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management and Supervisory Skills
- Office and Administrative Support
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Women’s Leadership Certificate
AMA Continuing Education
AMA is an authorized provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and related credits from professional associations worldwide. Upon successful completion of AMA courses, a CEU Certificate is awarded.
AMA-Certified Professional in Management™ (AMA-CPM™) is an exam-based, recognized Certification in Management.
If you’re looking to accumulate credits, complete certification requirements, or prepare for your certification exam, look to AMA seminars to help you achieve your goal.
Available Continuing Education Distinctions:
- AMA helps individuals and organizations realize their potential through effective learning solutions
- 160+ instructor-led, in-person and live online seminars throughout the US and around the world
- Customized, on-site Corporate Learning Solutions available
- Flexible modalities: Live on-line Express classes, webinars, free webcasts, and 24 OnDemand, self-paced courses
- Content licensing available
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Retail & Consumer Services
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Technology & Software
Awards and Accreditation
2021 Leadership Development Award from Training Magazine Network
PDU's-Professional Development Units
CPE's-Continuing Professional Education
PMU's-Phasor Measurement Unit
Average rating 4.7
The instructor brought his depth of knowledge and experience which connected us with the material as he led us through this excellent course! The material in this course is rele...
Overall I thought the course was fantastic. The subject matter is extremely important, the material was excellent and the instructor was fantastic. Well done!
I really enjoyed the group negotiation exercises.
95+ years of globally-recognized professional training
Small class size with flexible learning formats
140+ courses in leadership, management, communications, diversity