Extraordinary Productivity: The 5 Choices That Drive Success
The Extraordinary Productivity: The 5 Choices That Drive Success course is based on ideas and practices accumulated over decades from the leaders of productivity. This FranklinCovey seminar provided by AMA will help you develop the necessary tools to maximize productivity in the workplace.
For most of us, the demands our careers sometimes place on our shoulders can be overwhelming. Combine this with the distractions caused by an unending influx of information, and our lives can become downright exhausting. If we don't react to these stimuli with clear discernment, our ability to think clearly and make wise decisions about what's important suffers—and the goals that matter most in our professional and personal lives get shortchanged, or worse, not accomplished at all.
How You Will Benefit
- Apply the latest science on brain health to maximize your productivity in the workplace
- Utilize a language with others to ensure you're aligned around “important and urgent”
- Recognize how to achieve TRUE and consistent work-life balance
- Create a personalized, practical system for managing your high-impact goals
- Manage technology so it doesn't manage you
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Business professionals at all levels looking for the tools to maximize productivity and achieve the extraordinary.
- Apply the Latest Science on Brain Health to Maximize Your Productivity
- Utilize a Language with Others to Ensure You’re Aligned Around “Important and Urgent”
- Recognize How to Achieve TRUE and Consistent Work-Life Balance
- Create a Personalized, Practical System for Managing Your High-Impact Goals
- Manage Technology So It Doesn’t Manage You
Choice 1: Acting on the Important Instead of Reacting to the Urgent
- Discern the Important from the Urgent or Less Important
- Teach Others the Language and Methodology of Importance
Choice 2: Going for Extraordinary Instead of Settling for Ordinary
- Clarify What Extraordinary Looks Like in Your Current, Most Important Roles
- Define and Execute Measurable Goals to Achieve Role Outcomes
Choice 3: Scheduling the Big Rocks Instead of Sorting Gravel
- Master Weekly Planning Processes to Identify, Schedule and Execute High- Impact Priorities
- Master Daily Planning Processes to Ensure Attention, Energy, and Execution
Choice 4: Ruling Your Technology Instead of Letting It Rule You
- Design a Personalized System to Manage Appointments, Tasks, Contacts, Notes and Documents
- Turn Outlook® or Lotus Notes® into a Productivity Workflow Engine
Choice 5: Fueling Your Fire Instead of Burning Out
- Understand the Impact of Brain Health on Day-to-Day Performance
- Use the 5 Energy Drivers to Sustain Energy Throughout the Day
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2595
- AMA Members: $2345
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, PDU: 12, CPE: 14
Average rating 4.9
Deb did a wonderful job of getting us through the material at a good pace. She was always able to offer good help with any questions.
Very informative with great ideas to implement.
it was a very engaging and interesting program
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...