CBAP Certification Prep Boot Camp
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional™) and CCBA™ (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™) designations are marks of distinction for intermediate and advanced practitioners, recognizing their demonstrated professional level of competence in BA principles and practices.
By taking this , you can be among the first to qualify for and achieve CBAP®/CCBA™ certification. Learn how to analyze and document your business analysis credentials and experience, submit a successful application for the CBAP®/CCBA™, and effectively prepare for the exam. This Boot Camp will give you frequent opportunities to practice strategies and tactics proven to get your application accepted, prepare you to write for either exam, and above all, greatly increase your ability to pass the exam the very first time.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand how CBAP®/CCBA™ certification can benefit you in the short and long term
- Become familiar with the requirements for both certifications and make progress toward completing them
- Gain useful tools for documenting applicable experience and education
- Learn, review, and master the material covered on the CBAP® and CCBA™ exams
- Increase your preparedness for the exam through drills and practice exams
- Develop a personalized plan to prepare for your exam
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Intermediate and advanced business analysis practitioners who want to be certified in recognition of their experience and expertise in the field.
- Understanding what the IIBA® International Institute of Business Analysis and its certifications are all about
- Exploring the nature and construction of the application and examination
- Learning what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources comprise the CBAP® and CCBA™ certifications
- Successfully submitting a CBAP® or CCBA™ application
- Practice answering representative exam questions in a simulated test environment
- Discovering tips and tricks that have helped others succeed with the application and exam
- Developing a practical plan for exam preparation that is customized to your needs
- Non Members: $2695.00
- AMA Members: $2695.00
- GSA: $2695.00
Certification / Credits
CPE: 31, PDU: 28
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...