Foundation of Business AnalysisVelocity Knowledge
Foundation of Business Analysis
All available course dates
Foundation of Business Analysis
The Foundation of Business Analysis course is designed to provide participants with a total immersion and clear understanding of all the aspects of the business analyst role, including the different domain/knowledge areas that make up the business analyst profession.
During this course students will have the opportunity to try several business analysis techniques for analyzing, eliciting, and modeling requirements. They will also get to explore the business analysis work that is used in strategy analysis and solution evaluation, and will develop new knowledge and skills that can be directly applied to current and future projects.
*This course can be offered virtually.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for beginner to intermediate business analysts who are looking to improve their skills by learning best practices and techniques for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and communicating requirements.
The objectives of this course are listed as follows:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the core responsibilities of the business analyst
- Understand the main professional associations and standards supporting business analysts in the industry
- Discuss and explore the components of each of the domains/knowledge areas that comprise the work of business analysis
- Recognize the importance of properly defining the business need prior to engaging in requirements activities
- Formulate a strong understanding of the concepts that comprise strategy analysis
- Obtain knowledge of and experience with the important work of stakeholder analysis
- Decipher between project and product scope and successfully use models to communicate scope
- Thoroughly understand and identify the various requirements categories and be able to recognize requirements of various types
- Develop interviewing skills and explore ways to plan and structure interviews
- Examine different forms of requirements documentation
- Explore elements of communication, conflict, and issue management
- Obtain a solid understanding of the concepts and activities involved in solution evaluation
- Obtain hands-on experience with a number of business analysis techniques for eliciting, analyzing, and modeling requirements
The cost fo this course is $16,800 for up to 18 students.
Certification / Credits
Certificate of Completion
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
About Velocity Knowledge
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team