Business Analysis Certificate
The Certificate in Business Analysis equips you with the skills and knowledge to help support your company’s strategic objectives and provide value. This program can help you prepare for the demands of today’s business leader by strengthening your business analysis expertise, while helping prepare you for IIBA certification exams.
Prepare for Certification in Business Analysis
The Certificate in Business Analysis curriculum supports the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide 3.0) and includes test prep questions to help prepare you for the CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) and CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis) certification exams offered by IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis). A professional Certificate in Business Analysis combined with industry certification can help establish your expertise and leadership skills in the eyes of potential employers.
Who should attend?
The Certificate in Business Analysis is designed for practicing professionals and those who are interested in solving business problems through information flow improvements. Whether you are new to your field, changing careers or a seasoned professional looking to hone your skills, the comprehensive curriculum will teach you how to become an effective business analyst.
- Essentials of Business Analysis
- Mastering Business Analysis
- 1 Elective is Required
- Essentials of Business Intelligence
- Essentials of Business Process Management
- Essentials of Cybersecurity
- Essentials of Data Visualization
- Essentials of Project Management
- Foundations of Agile Methodology
- Maximizing Team Effectiveness
Course delivery details
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the certificate program, which includes two required courses and one elective, you will be able to:
- Identify, select, and adapt business models to achieve and support a company’s strategic objectives
- Evaluate opportunities, solutions, and modifications for business process and supply chain management using industry best practices and critical and analytical thinking skills
- Analyze the steps required to manage change in a practical and achievable fashion
- Assess technology and information to improve both existing and emerging business processes and business models
- Develop strategies for effectively working on team projects and conducting research while considering the diversity of all team members
The Online Classroom
Each 100% online course in the Certificate in Business Analysis program is designed to maximize your interaction and collaboration with your classmates and instructors. Build your professional network through an interactive online learning environment that fosters peer-to-peer learning and learn from the different perspectives of professionals in a variety of fields.
Essentials of Business Analysis
Mastering Business Analysis
1 Elective is Required
- $2,095 - $2,495
Villanova offers military education savings to those who qualify.
Contact this provider
Villanova University College of Professional Studies
Villanova's College of Professional Studies offers a robust suite of professional education programs and courses. These non-credit bearing certificate programs and individual courses provide professionals with immediately applicable skills and knowledge in areas that are highly demanded by industry. Built...