Basics of Business Acumen
To succeed in business, you first need an understanding of how a business operates?from analyzing data and financials to managing projects. Access resources that can help professionals at all levels improve their business acumen in order to enhance performance and achieve organizational goals.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
All managers looking to expand their know-how or reinvigorate their competence and skills in areas crucial to their success.
This OnDemand contains the following lessons:
- Creating & Presenting Operational Budgets
- Building a Customer-Focused Strategy
- Accounting 101
- Balancing the Books: Booking Journal Entries
- Leading the PAC: Researching & Presenting Data
- Analyzing Data Using the DASA Model
- Strategy Execution: Elements of a Sound Strategy
- How to Understand and Analyze Financial Statements
Certification / Credits
Build your skills with e-learning lessons on creating & presenting operational budgets; building a customer-focused strategy; accounting 101; balancing the books: booking journal entries; researching & presenting data; analyzing data using the DASA model; how to understand and analyze financial statements and strategy execution.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...