Management Skills for Administrative ProfessionalsAMA - American Management Association
Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
With tighter budgets and staff reductions, you have even more responsibilities than before.
Chances are you don’t have time to get away to acquire the skills you need to face new challenges with confidence. This Live Online seminar lets you do just that. Build your managerial skills, discuss pressing problems and brainstorm solutions by interacting with other attendees and your course leader via chat panels and VoIP—right from your desktop.
How You Will Benefit
- Juggle multiple responsibilities
- Learn better ways to think on your feet with powerful techniques
- Create win-win solutions that leave everyone feeling positive
- Become a strategic partner to your boss
- Understand different team player styles for more effective collaboration
- Control your time and workload with advanced time-management skills
Who should attend?
Experienced administrative professionals, including executive secretaries, administrative assistants, secretaries or other members of the administrative support staff who need to expand their management skills so they can better support their organization and enhance their careers.
This training course will cover:
- Applying skills and strategies to manage personal and professional change dynamics
- Bringing about change even when faced with resistance
- Applying a systematic approach to plan and engage others in the change process
- Managing roles, responsibilities, and authority to meet goals
- Identifying and supporting differing work style preferences using new skills and best practices
- Recognizing and proactively using critical thinking to support achievement of team-based goals
- Applying a spectrum of priority setting and time management strategies to proactively accomplish skills
- Incorporating emotional intelligence and effective listening to prepare to be an effective colleague, partner and leader
- Applying assertive communication using verbal and nonverbal behaviors
- Exhibiting confidence and influence using tested presentation models
- Analyzing conflict, office politics, and interactions with difficult people
- Defining the sources of conflict in the workplace
- Negotiating to empower yourself and others to achieve goals
The course is priced as follows: $2095 - Non-members
$1895 - AMA members
$1605 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team