Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective SalespersonAMA - American Management Association
Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective Salesperson
With this intensive introduction to selling, you can begin your sales career with confidence.
Many new sales professionals lack a strong understanding of the fundamentals of selling, making it highly unlikely they’ll close as many sales as they need to. With ever-increasing competition, they face the unfortunate prospect of a short-lived sales career. This highly interactive Live Online introduction to the art of selling will equip you with the tools and techniques necessary to improve your performance and achieve sales success.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional
- Describe different types of selling models
- Identify elements of the sales framework
- Understand prospecting basics and be able to conduct a sales call
- Use a customer-centered selling approach to provide value
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business
- Complete a formula to achieve sales goals
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis
- Develop an action plan to apply your new skills.
Who should attend?
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
This training course will cover:
- Unique aspects of sales functions compared with the rest of an organization
- Behaviors, characteristics and skills of a successful salesperson
- Characteristics of different selling models, types and structures
- Calculating and setting goals based on your sales quota and plan
- Analyzing the territory and conducting account research
- Planning your calendar to achieve sales goals and build a sales pipeline
- Identifying resources and methods of generating leads
- Strategies to respond to common new business objections
- The “Earn the Business” process
- The “Deliver the Business” process
- The “Manage the Relationship” process
- Technologies or methods for maintaining customer information
- Strategies to maintain communication with a customer
The course is priced as follows: $2095 - Non-members
$1895 - AMA members
$1795 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team