Content Marketing Boot CampAMA - American Management Association
Content Marketing Boot Camp
All available course dates
Content Marketing Boot Camp
Now, more than ever, content is king. By understanding the ins and outs of content marketing you will discover the best ways to drive and increase traffic to your website.
With Google constantly changing its search engine algorithms, content marketing is the clearest route to increasing your website traffic. In this 2-day course, you will get a handle on why people share information, how they share it and how you can take advantage of this. These insights will enable you to use content marketing to increase your site’s appeal and thereby improve your results.
You will develop and refine your content marketing strategy by brainstorming ideas and content for blog posts, webinars, web copy, email blasts and more. Through hands-on activities and case studies, you will leave with fresh ideas and content you can apply immediately.
Who should attend?
Marketing managers, product managers, brand managers, CMOs, web content managers, web developers and copywriters who want to see stronger results from their content marketing efforts.
- Discovering the importance of consistency
- Looking into keyword strategies
- Exploring various types of content marketing including email, blogs, video, webinars and published works
- Studying SEO tips, tricks and best practices
- Leveraging your current content by reusing and repurposing, not repeating
- Optimizing your content by understanding its purpose and role in the sales cycle
- Connecting with your target audience by creating the right content
- Discovering what resources you need to manage and sustain your content marketing initiatives
- Measuring your successes and failure
Certification / Credits
- Understand how to incorporate content marketing into your marketing efforts
- Utilize SEO principles and practices so people will find you easily
- Publish your content and engage prospects and customers
- Find out what content your customers really want–not what you think they want
- Deliver that content and watch your website traffic increase
- Track your results accurately
- Explore how to use social media to better and more efficiently communicate with your networks
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training