Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
AMA's 5-Day "MBA" WorkshopAMA - American Management Association
AMA's 5-Day "MBA" Workshop: 5-Day Classroom Seminar by AMA
This 5-Day "MBA" Workshop is a training seminar offered by the American Management Association (AMA). This training seminar is designed to fast track the knowledge and skills of participants and aid them in making more informed decisions, developing successful business strategies, and achieving their personal and organizational goals.
Participants of this training seminar will gain an understanding of how the essential components of different business units must be aligned in order to achieve short-term and long-term business success. The training instructors for this seminar are experts in accounting, finance, strategy, marketing, and management, and will cover case studies, practical examples, and accelerate participants to the next level of business excellence.
Who should attend?
AMA’s 5-Day “MBA” Workshop is for anyone interested in obtaining an effective, broad-based overview of the functional areas often covered in university-level MBA programs.
This training course will cover:
Get a Return on Investment
• Identify how the relationship between risk and return influences everyday business decisions
• Recognize how effective risk management maximizes returns while mitigating, minimizing, and eliminating risks
• Know the importance and sources of high-quality information
• Identify ways a business creates and builds value
• Learn the General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Examine cash versus accrual accounting
• Recognize how the accounting process flows from journal entries, to the general ledger, trial balance, and financial statements, translating operational activities into the financials
• Prepare an income statement, balance sheet, retained earnings statement, and cash flow statement
Problem Solve, Invest, and Grow
• Identify and define the key liquidity, leverage, and profitability ratios
• Improve profitability through cost analysis and profit planning
• Apply different methods for evaluating capital expenditures, monitoring project performance and reaching strategic conclusions
• Evaluate and monitor operating performance
• Develop, coach, and motivate individual people
• Apply tools to manage teams, processes, and information
• Address generational differences and manage conflict
• Move from an operational manager to a strategic leader
• Utilize effective speaking, listening, and writing strategies to enhance and expand your interpersonal and organizational communication skills
• Present ideas (in writing and verbally) in a logical, well-organized format in the appropriate tone
• Learn strategies for virtual and cross-cultural communication
• Develop your own mission statement and strategy for success
• Use the ADEPTT model to analyze the current state of your business and define goals
• Engage stakeholders for positive results
• Plan and execute strategy
• Troubleshoot and track results of strategy execution
• Use the Five Ps of Marketing: positioning, product, price, place, and promotion
• Create customer value and cultivate relationships
• Explore the impact of social media
• Analyze marketing budgets, controls, and tracking
Create and Innovate
• Learn various techniques for generating new ideas and uncovering opportunities
• Anticipate customer needs and create new solutions to respond to them
• Use the four basic rules for brainstorming
• Apply tips and tools to develop creative and innovative thinking around products and services
Business Challenge Simulation
• Collaborate with your team of R&D, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Operations in an online simulation with real-world business challenges
• Understand the market, create demand, and invest in the future
• Create greater value for your company
• Put your newly acquired knowledge and skills to use along with your leadership and teamwork skills
• Explore the differences between leading and managing
• Examine the key characteristics of leadership
• Present, as a team, leadership and management aspects of making sound business decisions
The course is priced as follows: $3995 - Non-members
$3595 - AMA members
$3026 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team