Advanced Tools and Techniques for Data AnalysisAMA - American Management Association
Advanced Tools and Techniques for Data Analysis
Manipulate complex data sets to gain deeper insights and make better decisions.
This 2-day advanced analytics seminar will introduce you to predictive analytics techniques, so you can frame strategic and operational questions involving marketing, finance, and operations or other real-world business applications.
In this hands-on course, you will cover a variety of analytics tools, such as histograms, ANOVA analysis, A/B testing, Pareto analysis, clustering, box plots, scatter diagrams, partitioning, unstructured text analysis, and multivariate regression analysis. Best of all, no background in statistics or programming is required. As long as you have a basic understanding of spreadsheets, you will learn how to manipulate complex data sets so you can gain insights that are not possible with common business intelligence techniques.
How You Will Benefit
- Go above and beyond standard business intelligence analysis techniques
- Get answers to complex data analysis questions without becoming a statistician
- Learn which data analysis technique to use for various business problems
- Extract the most meaningful results from large and small data sets and multiple data types
- Become familiar with basic text analysis tools and gain insights from unstructured text data
- Use advanced analysis functions in Excel and open source tools
- Build on your basic understanding of spreadsheets to access powerful analytic techniques
- Improve your business efficiency and effectiveness
Who should attend?
Business professionals looking for data analysis tools to solve complex problems such as customer churn, statistically valid web-page optimization, and social media/online customer feedback analysis.
This training course will cover:
- Data analytics and business; working with data
- Wrangling, cleansing, and shaping data (data scraping)
- Using Google OpenRefine
- Selecting the right variables, KPIs, CSFs (data analysis)
- Becoming familiar with Excel’s Analysis Tool Pack
- Utilizing multivariate statistics, T-Test, factor analysis, linear regression, and other advanced techniques
- Reviewing additional tools—JMP, Tableau, SPSS, R
The course is priced as follows: $2445 - Non-members
$2195 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team