Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Acclivus Coaching® focuses on building a climate for high performance. It begins with establishing objective performance standards. Leaders learn how to provide feedback—observed and unobserved situations—that reinforces proficiencies, builds competencies, and corrects deficiencies.
Who should attend?
Acclivus Coaching is intended for customer service managers and team leaders at all organizational levels.
Acclivus Coaching for Service Performance provides a proven approach that allows managers and team leaders to positively impact customer relationships and loyalty. Managers learn to guide the perfor-mance and development of every individual on their team by:
- Identifying clear and relevant standards for service performance
- Developing a coaching culture in which performance-related dialogue is expected and valued
- Establishing a plan for reviewing performance and setting the stage for coaching
- Implementing the coaching plan with all members of the customer service team
- Reviewing performance and providing positive, constructive feedback
- Working with teams to co-create a climate for high performance based on high expectations
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Acclivus R3 Solutions
For more than three decades, we’ve been influencing the behavior and performance of sales, support, and service professionals and executives. Based on work and research with more than 1,000 clients, we developed R3 Solutions, the only fully integrated training curriculum...
Find out more about this Acclivus Coaching® course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team